- Metro PD : The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is committed to their mission to protect the community through prevention, partnership and professional service.
- NHP : The Nevada Highway Patrol promotes safety on Nevada Highways by providing law enforcement traffic services to the motoring public.
- NDOT : Nevada Department of Transportation. Website provides travel and safety info as well as details about current projects and programs.
- Clark County Public Works :The Department of Public Works delivers a wide range of services to the community including the design, construction, inspection and maintenance of essential public infrastructure such as roadways, bridges, traffic control devices, flood control facilities and trails, for the safety and use of the public while ensuring proper stewardship of the revenues expended.
- USFS Spring Mountains National Recreation Area : The Spring Mountains National Recreation Area is part of the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest. Better known to locals as Mount Charleston, it is located just 45 minutes from downtown Las Vegas and encompasses more than 316,000 acres of remarkable beauty and surprising diversity.
- LVVWD : Las Vegas Valley Water District
- NVEnergy : Power company that serves the 45,592-square-mile service territory that stretches north to south from Elko to Laughlin.
- Century Link : From IT, hosting and managed services for your business to High-speed Internet, TV and Voice for your home, Century Link works to constantly improve our technology so your life constantly improves too.